Matrix Drilling considers that the well being of all personnel in the workplace is paramount and fundamental to our long term business success. The directors and workforce are committed to the effective management of Health and Safety issues at all Matrix Drilling operations - in the office, the yard and on site.
Our Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental (OHSE) Management System is a comprehensive and structured framework of Health and Safety systems, processes, procedures and controls, which ensure risks are continuously reduced and workplace activities are safely performed according to agreed and documented standards, whilst allowing for continuous improvement.
Matrix Drilling accepts that workplace Health and Safety is the responsibility of all persons in the workplace with ultimate responsibility resting with management.
Matrix Drilling is committed to undertaking all of our operations in an environmentally responsible manner. We are committed to providing practical environmental solutions and strive to ensure that all negative environmental impacts are avoided or mitigated.
Our strategies to implement this commitment to the environment include:
- Conducting all operations in compliance with local, state and national environmental legislation, regulations and licences.
- Setting goals and reviewing environmental objectives and performance.
- Preventing pollution of the environment and achieving continual improvement of environmental performance.
- Communication of our Environmental Policy with our employees, contractors and clients.
- Education of employees and contractors to ensure environmental responsibility is integrated into all work practices, training and decision making.
- Using resources efficiently and minimising wastes and emissions.