Matrix Drilling undertakes environmental and geotechnical drilling programs for consultants in the environmental, geotechnical and engineering industries, as well as working directly for Government authorities, mining companies, their contractors and infrastructure providers.
Matrix Drilling provides the following specific drilling services:
- Solid stem augering
- Hollow stem augering
- Direct push soil sampling
- Rotary down hole hammer
- Rotary mud
- Diamond coring
- Non-destructive digging (NDD)
- Borehole grouting & decommissioning
- Concrete coring
- Geotechnical testing (SPT, U-tube sampling etc.)
- Injection of remediation materials (ORC, HRC, RegenOx)
- Installation of groundwater monitoring wells
- Installation of Soil Vapour Extraction (SVE) wells
- Installation of wells for air sparging systems
- Geoprobe in-situ groundwater monitoring using direct push systems
- Geoprobe Soil Gas Sampling using direct push systems
In addition, we welcome the opportunity to discuss with our clients other services we can assist with such as sample collection, soil logging, well rehabilitation and pump testing.
Our previous roles as consultants in the contaminated land industry have led to strong working relationships with a number of high quality Victorian and nationally-based drilling companies. From this, we have established a network of approved drilling companies that have successfully aided in the completion of several major projects by reducing lead times and complementing our current capabilities.